Data visualization is one of the most important part of data science. Many books and courses present a catalogue of graphics but they don't teach you which charts to use according to the type of the data.
In this book, we start by presenting the key graphic systems and packages available in R, including R base graphs, lattice and ggplot2 plotting systems.
Next, we provide practical examples to create great graphics for the right data using either the ggplot2 package and extensions or the traditional R graphics.
With this book, you 'll learn:
- How to quickly create beautiful graphics using ggplot2 packages
- How to properly customize and annotate the plots
- Type of graphics for visualizing categorical and continuous variables
- How to add automatically p-values to box plots, bar plots and alternatives
- How to add marginal density plots and correlation coefficients to scatter plots
- Key methods for analyzing and visualizing multivariate data
- R functions and packages for plotting time series data
- How to combine multiple plots on one page to create production-quality figures.
20 avis pour R Graphics Essentials for Great Data Visualization
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.