Key features of this book
- Covers the most important graphic functions
- Short, self-contained chapters with practical examples.
Some examples of graphs, described in this book, are shown below.
- Create Scatter plots to display the relationship between two continuous variables x and y
- Using Box plots and alternatives to visualize data grouped by the levels of a categorical variable
- Bar and Line Plots
- Visualizing error bars
- Inspecting the distribution of a continuous variable using density plots, histograms and alternatives
You will also learn how to combine multiple ggplots into one figure.