GGPlot2 is a powerful and a flexible R package for producing elegant graphics piece by piece.ggplot2 has become a popular package for data visualization. However, going through its comprehensive documentation can “drive you crazy”!This book presents the essentials of ggplot2 to easily create beautiful graphics in R.
Key features of this book
- Covers the most important graphic functions
- Short, self-contained chapters with practical examples.
Some examples of graphs, described in this book, are shown below.
- Create Scatter plots to display the relationship between two continuous variables x and y
- Using Box plots and alternatives to visualize data grouped by the levels of a categorical variable
- Bar and Line Plots
- Visualizing error bars
- Inspecting the distribution of a continuous variable using density plots, histograms and alternatives
You will also learn how to combine multiple ggplots into one figure.